A few more maps about COVID-19 in San Diego County
- Orange colors for ZIP codes with 5 or more cases and population at least 10,000.
- Grayscale for ZIP codes with fewer than 5 cases or population less than 10,000.
- More intense color means more cases.
- Each frame represents one day and is 1/5 of a second.
- There is a 4 second pause before the animation loops.
- Right click to download or copy the GIF.
- The GIFs update themselves in the middle of the night.
Total cases by day per 10k population
New cases by day per 100k population